Xbox is well known for its excellent game interface. With its latest Xbox controller models, gamers will have a more enjoyable experience when playing online games. But now, you can also use your Xbox devices to stream thousands of TV shows and movies using the Hulu app.
With the availability of Hulu on your Xbox console, you can balance your entertainment activities between gaming and streaming. Take the time to play your games for hours. When it is time to bond with family and friends, you can switch to the Hulu app and watch new movies or TV series.
To enjoy Hulu on your Xbox game console, you need to sign up for a subscription account. There are three Hulu plans that you can subscribe to.
- Hulu (No Ads) – It has no ad interruption for $11.99 per month. You will get one month of free access.
- Hulu – It is ad-supported but at $5.99 per month. You will also get one month of free access.
- Hulu + Live TV – Aside from the ad-supported library, you will have access to more than 60 channels of live and on-demand tv. The subscription fee is $54.99 per month with 1-week free access.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A HULU ACCOUNT NOW!
You can also bundle Hulu with Disney Plus and ESPN+ to save on monthly subscriptions. College students can also enjoy a discounted monthly rate of $1.99 with the dedicated Hulu Student Plan. The Hulu app is available for Xbox 360, Xbox One, and the new Xbox Series X and Series S gaming consoles.
How to Install and Watch Hulu on Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X or S Console
It is easy to download and install the Hulu app on your Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X or Series S game consoles. Here’s how to start watching Hulu now:
CHECK THIS OUT: Best Deals on Xbox Consoles at Amazon Right Now!
- Open your Xbox 360, One Series X or S Console.
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
- Press the Home button on your Xbox controller to navigate to the Home Screen.
- On the top of the screen, select Store.
- Look for the Hulu app or click here to download and install.
- You can also go to the menu on the right side of the screen.
- Scroll down and select Search. Press the A button on your Xbox controller
- Another way is to press the Y button of your Xbox controller when you are still on the Home Screen.
- On the search bar, type Hulu
- Select the Hulu app.
- Highlight Get and press the A button on your Xbox controller.
- Wait for the installation process to finish.
- Now, select Launch.
- You can sign in to your Hulu account.
DON’T MISS: How to Get Hulu Discount Offer for College Students
What Hulu plans are you subscribed to right now? You can tell us your experience streaming Hulu on your gaming console in the comments section below. It might help other users decide the perfect plan to get on Hulu to watch shows on Xbox.