If you are having trouble with your HiSense Smart TV, there are troubleshooting ways for you to fix the issue. Many users become frustrated when they cannot move forward to streaming their favorite TV shows or movies. Their HiSense smart TV gets stuck on the logo screen with no picture at all or the device becomes frozen.
At times, they end up with an infinite boot or reboot loop error, which causes their smart TV to turn on or off constantly.
For some users, the best way to deal with this problem is to have their smart TV serviced by a qualified technician. While it is a sound idea, it may take some time before your TV gets fixed. Fortunately, you can try several solutions that may repair and fix the error on your HiSense TV that may not require you to set up a servicing schedule anymore.
How to Troubleshoot & Repair HiSense Smart TV Frozen or Stuck on Logo Screen Infinite Reboot Loop Error
Getting a stuck or a frozen logo screen is a common issue not just with Hisense smart TVs, but also with other known brands in the market today. There are different reasons why you experience this same error across different devices. To help you troubleshoot and resolve the problem on a HiSense Smart TV device, check out the methods on how you can fix it.
Power Cycle your HiSense TV & Router
- Turn off your Hisense smart TV.
- Unplug your TV, router, and modem.
- Wait for at least 1 minute before plugging them all back in.
- Connect to the Internet and turn on your devices.
- Now, check if the error is still recurring on your Hisense smart TV.
Reset your HiSense TV Remote Control Batteries
- Open the battery hood of your remote control and remove the batteries.
- Look for the power button. Press and hold it for about 15 seconds.
- Reinsert your batteries and close the hood.
- Power on your Hisense smart TV.
- You may also want to change the batteries of your remote if they are old.
Perform a Factory Reset on your Hisense Smart TV
If nothing works for you, you may try to do a hard reset on your Hisense Smart TV settings. Note that performing a hard reset will revert or restore your Hisense smart TV to its default factory settings. That means the process will delete all your customization, apps, and data. If you are willing to risk it, you can follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Go to System.
- Select Advanced System Settings.
- Click Factory Reset.
- Another way is to reset your Hisense TV using your remote control. This method applies to models 2013 and below.
- Press the Exit button on your remote for 15 seconds until the factory service menu appears.
- Click OK.
- Turn off your TV.
- Wait for at least 20 seconds before turning it on.
Still, if none of the methods above works for you including hard resetting your device, try to contact the Hisense customer service support team and report your issue.
What else did you do to try and fix the reboot loop error on HiSense TVs? You can share your solutions with us in the comments below.