Paramount Plus, the newest streaming service to be released is now up and running. Joining the streaming war, the offering from ViacomCBS promises classic movies and TV shows, early exclusive access to some blockbusters as well as original shows, and reboots of some TV series.
As people rush to try out the new entrant in the very crowded streaming marketplace, you might ask, does any of my devices support streaming Paramount Plus? If so, you are in luck. Today, we will be tackling which browsers and streaming players or devices are currently compatible with the new Paramount Plus streaming service.
Paramount Plus Supported Streaming Players and Devices
Being a new Paramount+ subscriber or if you are a former CBS All Access user, you can use any of these devices and platforms to stream and watch your favorite movies and TV shows.
SEE ALSO: Subscribe to Paramount Plus: Cost, Shows, Release Date
- Desktop and Laptop Computers (through select browsers)
- iPhones and iPads with iOS 10 and iOS11+ (through app or browser)
- Apple TV 4 (tvOS) and 5 (4K)
- Android Phones and Tablets (through app or browser)
- Amazon Fire TV Devices
- Roku TV and Streaming Players
- Google Chromecast and Chromecast-Supported Devices
Compatible Browsers that Support Paramount Plus
As for the browsers, most of the top names are supported by Paramount Plus. Just make sure to use the latest available version of the supported browsers to ensure optimal streaming experience on your Windows 10 PC or Mac computer and Android or iOS mobile devices.
Supported Desktop Browsers
- Google Chrome (Version supported: version 68+) – Chrome users with version 68 or lower can still stream live TV but cannot stream video on-demand, due to digital rights management restrictions.
- Mozilla Firefox (Version supported: v48)
- Safari (Version supported: v9+)
- Microsoft Edge (Version supported: v14+)
Supported Mobile Browsers
- Safari – iOS 11+
- Google Chrome – Android 5+
NO ACCOUNT YET? Sign up for Paramount+ Free Trial Here!
We will update this list as new devices and browsers are getting support for the Paramount Plus streaming platform. In the meantime, waste no time and start streaming your shows on your supported device now.