The selection of streaming services is growing and becoming more diverse. If you want to stray away from what people flock into, check out Acorn TV. You can watch exclusive British television titles ranging from various genres like documentaries, mysteries, and comedies.
Acorn TV is available in selected countries only. If you are from the US, Ireland, Australia, The UK, Canada, New Zealand, Spain, Mexico, and select other Latin and European countries, you can access the content shown on Acorn TV. Add this streaming platform to your list of services for you to have a better content selection. You can sign up for an account and subscribe to Acorn TV streaming plan for $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year, with a free seven-day trial support for new subscribers.
Full List of Supported and Compatible Devices to Stream Acorn TV App or Channel
Knowing the supported devices for Acorn TV will give you more options and flexibility in streaming your favorite TV series or films. You can watch the videos on your mobile devices if you want to go around or cook in the kitchen. For a better experience, you can stream on your wide-screen device like your smart TV or computer.
Here is the list of compatible devices to download and install the Acorn TV app or channel and access exclusive content to binge-watch.
- Amazon Fire TV – View at Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Cube – View at Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick – View at Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K – View at Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite – View at Amazon
- Android Smartphones – Version 4.2 and later
- Android Tablet – Version 4.2 and later
- Android TV
- Apple TV – 4th generation and later (View at Amazon or Walmart)
- iPad – iOS 9.0 and later
- iPhone – iOS 9.0 and later
- Google Chromecast
- Apple AirPlay
Roku Players & TV
- Mac – Use Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Brave, Opera, and other web browsers in the latest version
- Windows 10 PC – Use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Brave, Opera, and other web browsers in the latest version
What devices do you have at home that are compatible with Acorn TV? Which one do you prefer for streaming your favorite British content? We would love to know more about your story. You can drop us a comment below.