There is more to playing online games than just pressing buttons on your controller or keyboard. Now, you can get into the game itself and experience what it is like to be in it. Virtual Reality games are gaining popularity these days. More gamers are trying out the thrill using VR headsets like Oculus Quest 2.
If you want to play more games where they can make you feel like you are a part of their world, Oculus Quest 2 has a wide library collection for you. Hundreds of popular titles are available with multi-player games for a more sociable and fun experience. With the Oculus Quest 2, you have the freedom to take them anywhere you like.
Now, Oculus Quest 2 allows you to cast or mirror your gameplay to watch it on a bigger screen. If you want your friends to see how you play, cast your game screen on your smart TV.
TODAY’S DEALS: Check out these limited-time offers on Oculus Quest 2 at Amazon & Walmart!
Steps to Connect & Cast Oculus Quest 2 Game on your Smart TV Device
For you to start casting or mirroring your Oculus Quest 2 content on your smart TV, you will need a Chromecast device. It also works if your TV has a built-in Chromecast capability. Now, connect your Chromecast device to your smart TV.
- First, connect your Oculus Quest 2 to the same WiFi network with your Chromecast and smart TV.
- On your right controller, press the Oculus button or the small oval icon to open the home screen.
- Navigate to the Share button and select it.
- Go to the Cast button and click it.
- Now, select your Chromecast device.
- Once connected, a confirmation message will appear.
- You can now watch VR games from your Oculus Quest 2 via your smart TV.
- If you want to stop casting, click the Share button.
- Select the Cast button.
- Now, confirm that you want to stop casting.
That’s it! Now, you can share your gameplay with other people and make your virtual reality experience more exciting. If you are wondering whether you can mirror Oculus Quest 2 to your TV without a Chromecast, the quick answer is not directly.
What games do you want others to see when you play? We would love to know your story! You can share it with us in the comment section below.
DON’T MISS: Best deals on Oculus Quest 2 at Amazon & Walmart!