Knowing where you can stream on live TV can give you more flexibility when you foresee watching beyond your smart TV. DirecTV Stream (formerly AT&T TV) has several compatible devices where you can stream your favorite live TV channels anytime you want. While it has the DirecTV Stream Device to access the streaming platform, you also have the choice to stream on select supported media players, web browsers on PC, smartphones, or smart TV.
Get DirecTV Stream subscription packages & deals here!
Complete List of DirecTV Stream Supported Devices & Compatible Streaming Media Players
You can find below the complete list of supported devices and compatible streaming media players where you can watch your favorite shows on the DirecTV Stream app or website.
- Amazon Fire TV – models 2nd Generation and newer
- Amazon Fire TV Cube
- Amazon Fire TV Edition Smart TV – models 2nd Generation and newer
- Amazon Fire TV Stick – models 2nd Generation and newer
- Android phones – running on Android 5.0 and later
- Android tablets – running on Android 5.0 and later
View Deals at Amazon, BestBuy, & Walmart!
- Apple TV – models 4th Generation
- Apple TV 4K – models 5th Generation
- iPad – running on iOS 11 and newer
- iPhone – running on iOS 11 and newer
- iPod Touch – running on iOS 11 and newer
View Deals at BestBuy & Walmart!
- Chromecast – models 2nd Generation and newer
- Select models of Chromecast Built-in TVs
Roku Streaming Media Players & Smart TV
- 4K Roku TV – models 6000X, 7000X, A000X, C000X, and C000GB
- Roku 1 SE – model 2710X
- Roku 2 – models 2720 X and 4210X
- Roku 3 – models 4200X and 4230X
- Roku 4 – model 4400X
- Roku Express – models 3700X, 3900X, and 3930X
- Roku Express+ – models 3710X, 3910X, and 3931X
- Roku LT – model 2700X
- Roku Premiere – models 3920X and 4620X
- Roku Premiere+ – models 3921X and 4630X
- Roku Smart Soundbar – model 9100X
- Roku Streaming Stick – models 3500X, 3600X, and 3800X
- Roku Streaming Stick+ – models 3810X and 3811X
- Roku Ultra – models 4640X, 4660X, 4661X, and 4670X
Samsung Smart TVs
- Samsung Smart TVs – model 2017 and newer
View Deals at Amazon or Walmart
- Google Chrome – running on version 58 and later
- Microsoft Edge – running on the latest version
- Safari – running on version 13 and later
Which device do you prefer to use when watching live TV on DirecTV Stream? We would love to know your thoughts. You can write us a comment below.
DON’T MISS: Find the best deals on the latest smart TV models at Amazon, Walmart, & BestBuy!