Australian viewers now have a new player to add to their streaming arsenal. AMC Networks announced that it is bringing the streaming bundle AMC+ in Australia starting November 9, 2021. You can access the streaming service using your Apple TV app or through your Amazon Prime Video Channels. You will have to pay for the cost of the service using these platforms.
If you want to expand your movie collection and enjoy more genres on your watchlist, AMC Plus will give you access to some of the most enthralling titles on TV. Check out true-crime series and classic plus original thriller movies that will make you jump off your seats. Watch signature dramas and entertaining comedies for a whirlwind of emotions. You can also stream independent films and critically-acclaimed movies.
AMC+ gives you some of the best cable TV content from IFC, Films, Shudder, Sundance TV, AMC, IFC Films Unlimited, BBC America, and Sundance Now. Some exciting titles that you can look forward to are The Walking Dead, Mad Men, Eli Roth’s History of Horror, The Althea Tapes, Eden: Untamed Planet, and True Terror with George Takes.
You can also watch original series like Ultra City Smiths, The Beast Must Die, and Firebite. Customer and users will be able to access shows from Acorn TV as well.
How to Sign up & Stream AMC+ Movies & TV Shows in Australia
You can start streaming AMC+ in Australia after the launch by adding it as an add-on channel on your Apple TV app or Amazon Prime Video. Check out how you can sign up for a free trial using any of the mentioned platforms.
Adding AMC+ as a Channel on Apple TV App
- Launch the Apple TV app on your Apple device or click here to check the AMC+ listing.
- Tap/click the Watch Now button.
- Select search and enter AMC+.
- Tap/click AMC+ to subscribe.
- Follow the instructions on how to subscribe. You will need to enter your Apple ID to finish the process.
Add AMC Plus as an Add-on Channel on Amazon Prime Video Channels
- Launch the Amazon Prime official website on any browser.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click Account & Lists.
- Select Your Prime Video.
- Click Channels.
- Look for AMC+.
- Click the AMC+ app to open the page details.
- You can also click here to go directly to the AMC+ listing on Prime Video Channels.
- Select Start your free trial.
- Enter your billing information.
- Click Start your free trial.
What TV shows do you want to stream on AMC+ after you create your streaming subscription account? We would love to know them. You can share them with us in the comment section below.