Amazon Prime Video gives you access to thousands of movies and TV shows to stream on any day and night. There are critically acclaimed TV series and award-winning movies. You can also find original programs available only on the Amazon Prime Video streaming platform.
Streaming on Prime Video is not limited to an Amazon device only. You can also watch your favorite TV series on smart TVs, mobile devices, gaming consoles, desktop or laptop computers, and more.
NO ACCOUNT YET? Sign up for Amazon Prime Video free trial here!
Complete List of Supported Platforms & Compatible Devices to Stream Content on Amazon Prime Video
You can access Amazon Prime Video content by downloading and installing the latest Amazon Prime Video app on supported devices. You can also use compatible web browsers to watch these shows on your phone or computer.
Check out the complete list of devices with Amazon Prime Video app compatibility below to know where you can stream movies and TV shows.
- Amazon Echo Show
- Amazon Echo Spot
- Amazon Fire Phone
- Amazon Fire Tablet
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Amazon Prime Video for PC
- Mac – Running macOS 11.4 Big Sur or Higher
- Windows 10/11
- Microsoft Xbox One
- Microsoft Xbox Series S
- Microsoft Xbox Series X
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Sony PlayStation 4/Pro
- Sony PlayStation 5
- Wii consoles
Media Players/Set Top Box
- Apple TV
- Bell (Canada)
- Google Chromecast
- Now TV / NOW
- Nvidia Shield
- Orange (France)
- Sky Q
- Telefonica (Peru, Chile, Colombia, Brazil & Argentina)
- Vodafone (Italy)
- Vodafone (Spain)
- Android Phones
- iPod Touch
- SKY Glass
- Google Chrome – running on the latest version
- Microsoft Edge – running on the latest version
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – running on the latest version
- Mozilla Firefox – running on the latest version
- Opera – running on the latest version
- Safari – running on the latest version
What are your preferred devices to use when binge-watching your favorite content on Amazon Prime Video? You can tell us in the comment section below.