If you can’t get enough of Lifetime titles and want more, Lifetime offers you the Lifetime Movie Club Subscription. For only $3.99 per month or $39.99 yearly, you can enjoy the fresh content every week. That means you get to stream Lifetime exclusives with something new to look forward to at the end of the week.
Lifetime Movie Club membership gives you some of the classic movies and films you watch on Lifetime. There are also new titles with different genres and themed playlists. Plus, you get to enjoy all these features without ad interruptions and on different streaming devices.
Note that the Lifetime Movie Club is different from your Lifetime subscription plan. You can subscribe to both to enjoy all the benefits of streaming Lifetime content.
Unfortunately, not everyone loves to hang around the Lifetime Movie Club. While it offers a promising advantage to users who love Lifetime as a brand, it may no longer be a necessity.
If you do not want to continue with your subscription plan to Lifetime Movie Club, you can always cancel or delete your account at any time. Otherwise, your streaming subscription will automatically renew each month or year, depending on your billing cycle. If you signed up for a free trial, make sure to cancel and close your account before the period ends.
TODAY’S DEALS: Limited-time offers on the latest Roku players at Amazon & Walmart!
How to Cancel or Manage your Lifetime Movie Club Subscription Plan & Account
You have the option to manage or cancel your Lifetime Movie Club subscription using the Lifetime Movie Club official website or the device you used to apply for the membership such as Roku, Google Play Store, Apple TV and iOS devices, or Amazon Prime Video Channels.
- On your website, go to https://www.lifetimemovieclub.com/sign-in.
- Login to your account.
- On the top right corner, click your name.
- Select My Account.
- Now, choose to cancel your subscription.
- Make sure to check your email to confirm the cancellation of your subscription.
Manage or Cancel Lifetime Movie Club Subscription Account via Apple Device
- Launch the Settings menu of your iOS or Apple TV device.
- Select your name.
- Choose iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Go to Subscriptions.
- Select Lifetime Movie Club.
- Cancel your subscription.
Cancel Lifetime Movie Club Subscription Account using Google Play Store
- Open Google Play Store.
- Go to the Menu.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Choose Lifetime Movie Club.
- Tap Cancel.
Cancel Lifetime Movie Club Subscription Account on Roku
- Press the asterisk button on your Roku remote.
- Highlight the Lifetime Movie Club app.
- Press the asterisk button again.
- Choose Manage Subscriptions.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
Cancel or Manage Lifetime Movie Club Subscription Account through Amazon Prime Video Channels
- On the Amazon website, go to the Your Memberships and Subscriptions section.
- Now, choose Manage Subscription right next to your Lifetime Movie Club subscription.
- Under Advance Controls, click on the link to launch the main subscription page.
- Select to cancel your subscription.
Why do you want to cancel your Lifetime Movie Club Subscription? What are your reasons? We would love to hear your opinion. You can write to us in the comment section below.
DON’T MISS: Check out these deals on Apple TV devices at Amazon & Walmart!
How do I know if I purchase lifetime it was taken out of my card and cannot download on my TV