Google Pixel Watch is a great new device that allows you to take your music with you wherever you go. However, one of the downfalls of the device is that it does not come with a built-in music player for offline listening.
That being said, there are still ways that you can download and enjoy your favorite songs from YouTube Music on your Google Pixel Watch smartwatch. In this blog post, we will explore how to do just that. Follow along for some easy instructions that will have you listening to your tunes in no time on your device!
Can I Download Songs from YouTube Music to Google Pixel Watch for Offline Listening?
If you’re a YouTube Music subscriber, you can download songs, playlists, and albums to your Google Pixel Watch so you can play and listen to them offline, without an active internet connection. Here’s how:
- Open the Google Pixel Watch on your Android phone.
- Tap YouTube Music when you scroll up the screen.
- Now, tap Settings and then go to Downloads.
- Now choose the number of songs you want to download which will be available offline on your Google Pixel Watch.
Your Google Pixel Watch will now automatically download songs when you are connected to the Internet through WiFi or LTE connection. You need to reconnect to the Internet for at least every 30 days to keep the music you downloaded.
How do I Transfer Music from YouTube to My Device via PC?
In order to transfer music from YouTube Music to your Google Pixel Watch, you will need to take the following steps:
- On your computer, open up the YouTube Music app and sign in with your Google account.
- Click on the hamburger icon in the top left corner of the screen and select “Library.”
- Find the song or album that you want to transfer to your Pixel Watch and click on the three dots next to it.
- Select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
- Connect your Google Pixel Watch to your computer via USB cable.
- Drag and drop the downloaded songs from your computer into the “Music” folder on your Pixel Watch.
Where Can you Store Music on Pixel Watch?
There are a few different ways that you can store music on your Google Pixel Watch. You can either save the songs to your watch’s internal storage, or you can use an external storage device like a microSD card.
If you want to save the songs to your watch’s internal storage, you’ll need to connect your watch to your computer and transfer the files over using the Android File Transfer tool. Once the songs are transferred, they’ll be available for playback even if you’re not connected to your phone.
If you want to use an external storage device, you’ll need to format it as FAT32 and then copy the music files over. Once the files are copied over, you’ll be able to access them from the “Music” app on your Pixel Watch.
Is it Legal to Download Mp3 from YouTube for Personal Use?
It is legal to download MP3 files from YouTube for personal use as long as you are not violating any copyright laws. There are many artists and musicians who make their music available for free downloading on various websites, including YouTube.
If you come across an artist or musician that you like, feel free to download their music for your own enjoyment. Just be sure to check the copyright information before downloading anything to avoid any legal issues.