Founded in 2006, Crunchyroll is a streaming service that focuses on fan-subtitled East Asian movies and television series. A few years later, it started obtaining legitimate distribution contracts, leading to an increase in the number of anime TV series titles and films.
A TV series’ availability on Crunchyroll relies on viewership and licensing restrictions. This indicates that even though it is legal, it simply lacks the variety of other websites.
Additionally, it has a number of problems that interfere with enjoyable watching experiences. Even if most problems are predictable and comprehensible, it is still unclear how they will be resolved.
Why Won’t Videos Work or Play on Crunchyroll App for Xbox One Game Console Anymore?
The most frequent cause of Crunchyroll’s inability to function on the Xbox gaming platform is the licenses for various apps having expired. The best course of action, in this case, is to delink and deactivate any Xbox features connected to Crunchyroll before reinstalling it with a different account.
You can’t access the Crunchyroll app on your Xbox console because of a bug that results in endless crashing, loading and queue problems. Too much app data may also be to blame for the Xbox memory issue. Inadequate WiFi access and out-of-date software are further culprits. Last but not least, it can be a DNS server issue.
How to Fix Crunchyroll App Keeps Crashing & Not Working on Xbox Console
The used user interface needs structured upgrading, and problems that are identified aren’t always addressed. Additionally, they offer customer service by email, which takes a little longer to investigate and resolve problems.
Let’s discuss how to troubleshoot and resolve Crunchyroll’s loading, crashing, and not working issues on Xbox devices.
Free Up Your Xbox Queue
Simply put, your queue is a list of the programs you’ve marked for subsequent viewing. The queue also remembers your place in a series, which is another way of saying the same thing. You may quickly return to where you left off by adding the anime to your queue. However, there are occasions when convenience comes at a cost. If your queue grows too large, the program may stop working or refuse to load.
Fortunately, this problem is simply easy to fix. You only need to…
- Open your Xbox and launch Crunchyroll.
- On your controller, press the Menu button (3-line icon).
- Click “My Queue.”
- Search for any programs or movies that feature a white box.
- Get rid of these to shorten your queue.
This will stop Crunchyroll on your Xbox from crashing.
Reset Crunchyroll App on your Xbox
Here’s how to go about it:
- If you’re using an Xbox controller, press the Xbox button.
- You should be able to see every app that is open.
- Highlight Crunchyroll.
- On the Xbox controller, press the menu button (a three-line icon).
- From the pop-up menu, choose “Quit.”
- Hold off for a few seconds to a minute.
- Run Crunchyroll to check that it functions properly.
Update Crunchyroll App for Xbox
If your problem still exists, it can be a problem with out-of-date software. It’s important to note, though, that Crunchyroll often publishes updates to address lingering issues. This also covers flaws or malfunctions in apps that result in freezes and crashes. To update Crunchyroll on your Xbox, follow these steps:
- Click the Xbox button on your controller.
- Select “My games & apps” by scrolling down.
- Click on “See all.”
- Access your apps.
- Highlight Crunchyroll.
- Tap the Menu button on your controller (3-line icon).
- Select “Manage app” from the pop-up menu.
- Click “Updates” after scrolling down.
- Update the app if a new version is available.
These methods will, without a doubt, repair the Crunchyroll crashing and not loading issues on your Xbox console. And if it keeps happening for some reason, you can always call the Crunchyroll customer service team to help you troubleshoot and fix the problem.