Do you use Twitch? If you’re a fan of live-streaming gaming content, chances are you do. Twitch is a popular video streaming platform that gives gamers to live-stream. And while it’s free to use, there is also a paid subscription service called Twitch Prime on Amazon.
If you’re thinking about canceling your Amazon Twitch Prime subscription (or if you’re already a non-subscriber), there are a few things you need to know. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of how to cancel and manage your premium membership to Twitch Prime, how to unsubscribe and get a refund for your payment, and how to stop the auto-renewal of the subscription plan.
How to Manage & Cancel your Twitch Prime Subscriptions & Stop Auto-Renewal
- First, you’ll need to go to your account settings and click on the “Subscriptions” tab.
- From there, you can click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your cancellation. Your subscription will then be immediately canceled.
- If you have any questions about cancelling your Twitch Prime subscription, you can contact customer support for assistance.
How to Unsubscribe & Get a Refund for your Twitch Paid Subscription
- First, log in to your Twitch account and go to your dashboard.
- Click on the “Settings” tab, and then select “Subscriptions”.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Next, confirm that you want to cancel the subscription, and then select a reason for cancelling.
- You’ll be given the option to receive a refund for your remaining subscription time. Select “Yes, I want a refund”, and then click “Submit”.
- If you don’t see this, please contact Twitch Support manually
That’s it! You should receive your refund within 7-10 days.
How to Reactivate a Twitch Membership
Maybe you recently unsubscribed from Twitch because you were short on cash, or maybe you just needed a break from the non-stop action. Whatever the reason, if you’ve decided that you want to reactivate your Twitch subscription and subscribe again, it’s easy to do.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to reactivate your Twitch subscription:
- Log in to your account on the Twitch website.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen. This will bring up your account settings.
- Then, scroll down and tap on the “Cancel Membership” button.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your membership by clicking on the “Yes, cancel my membership” button.
- Once your membership has been canceled, you’ll need to wait 24 hours before you can reactivate it. After that time period has elapsed, simply log back into your account and click on the “Reactivate Membership” button.
- Enter your payment information and click on the “Subscribe” button to finish reactivating your account.
Twitch Customer Support
If you need more help for cancelling your Twitch subscription or have any questions about refunds or auto-renewal, the Twitch customer support team is here to help. You can reach out to them through their contact form. They usually answer in 24 hours or less, but it will be slower during the weekend.