Walmart needs no introduction, being one of the most well-known multinational retail chains in America. They operate a vast number of department stores, hypermarkets, and grocery stores everywhere. If you’re in the US, chances are you’ve been to one. On top of that, they also have a subscription service with Walmart Plus.
Walmart+ is a reasonably attractive proposition as a direct contender to Amazon Prime. You get free unlimited deliveries, next-day shipping, mobile scan and pay, Walmart rewards, early access to Walmart’s Black Friday deals and an included Paramount+ Essential Plan streaming subscription account. There are even limited-time offers, like six months of Spotify Premium.
These are all well and good, but at $98 per month, it’s a steep price and, understandably, some people won’t want to continue after trying it. Thus, we’ll guide you through the steps required to manage, delete and cancel your Walmart Plus subscription account or membership free trial plan. To Walmart’s credit, it’s pretty simple, so we don’t need to do too much. Just follow the steps we’ve provided to end your current subscription, and you’ll be good to go.
How to Cancel your Walmart Plus Free Trial Subscription Plan or Paid Membership Account Online
If you’re a free trial user, the method for canceling a paid Walmart Plus subscription and ending a free trial account is basically the same. Just follow the steps we’ve listed below, and you should be good to go, regardless of which one applies to you.
Canceling your Walmart Plus Subscription Account
- Go to Walmart.com and log in to your online shopping account.
- Once you’re in, highlight the “Account” option in the top bar menu.
- Next, select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- On the left menu, click on “Walmart+.”
- Select Manage membership.
- At the bottom of the page, click on “Cancel Walmart+.”
- When prompted, click on “Cancel membership.”
- If given questions, answer accordingly and select “Cancel membership” again.
- Now, your subscription should be canceled, though you’ll still be able to enjoy benefits until your subscription period ends. Enjoy it while you can!
While Walmart+ is undoubtedly a good subscription service which offers you free Paramount Plus streaming plan, there’s no denying that it’s pretty pricey. Canceling the online membership shopping service is perfectly reasonable, especially if you don’t have money to burn. Most of the perks are nice to have, but not essential after all. We hope this guide helped you cancel your subscription, and for more guides and fixes like this, stay tuned.