Error codes 0C-C009, 21030 or 1b-3016 on Discovery Plus can be quite a nuisance. But don’t worry; we’ll show you how to fix it quickly and easily in this blog post! If you’re seeing any of these error codes on your Discovery Plus account, it’s likely due to a problem with your device or account settings. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to get back up and run quickly.
Understanding Discovery Plus Error Codes
When you encounter the Discovery Plus Error Code C-C or b-, it can be frustrating to determine the issue. Luckily, we’ve compiled a list of the most common causes and their solutions so you can get back to streaming your favorite shows as soon as possible.
The first step is to identify which error code you are seeing. The Discovery Plus Error Code C-C, or b-, generally indicates an issue with your account or billing information. To resolve this, log into your account and check that all your information is up to date and accurate. If you see any discrepancies, update your information and try streaming again.
How to Fix Error Code 0C-C009 on Discovery+
If you’re seeing Error Code 0C-C009 when trying to use Discovery Plus, it’s likely due to a problem with your internet connection. There are a few things you can try to fix this:
- Restart your modem and router. This will often clear up any minor connection issues.
- Check for updates for your Discovery Plus app. Sometimes a new version of the app can fix bugs that cause errors like this.
- Make sure you’re not using a VPN or proxy server. These can sometimes interfere with your ability to connect to Discovery Plus.
- Contact your internet service provider and make sure there are no outages or problems with your service.
- Try using Discovery Plus on another device, or on another internet connection if possible. This can help narrow down whether the problem is with Discovery Plus or with your specific devices or network setup.
Fixing Discovery Plus App Error Code 21030
If you’re getting the Error Code 21030 while trying to watch Discovery Plus, it’s likely because your device is not compatible with the app. To fix this, you’ll need to update your device’s software or upgrade to a newer model.
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, make sure you’re running iOS 14 or later. If you’re using an Android device, make sure you’re running Android 6.0 or later. If you’re using a smart TV, streaming player, or game console, check the manufacturer’s website to see if there’s a software update available for your device.
If your device is up to date but you’re still getting the Error Code 21030, it’s possible that Discovery Plus isn’t available in your country yet. The service is currently only available in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and some European countries.
How to Fix Error Code 1b-3016 on your Discovery+ Streaming Account
If you’re seeing the error code C-C, or 1b-3016 when trying to watch Discovery Plus, it indicates that there may be an issue with your account. Here are some steps you can take to fix the problem:
- Check your internet connection. Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection before trying to stream Discovery Plus again.
- Restart your device. Sometimes, simply restarting your streaming device can fix minor issues and clear up any error codes.
- Update your Discovery Plus app. If you’re using an older version of the app, it may be causing the error code C-C, or 1b-3016. Be sure to update to the latest version from your app store.
- Contact Discovery Plus customer support. If you’ve tried all of the above steps and are still seeing the error code C-C, or 1b-3016, reach out to Discovery Plus customer support for help troubleshooting the issue.
Why Does Discovery Plus Not Show on My Roku Express?
If you’re wondering why Discovery Plus doesn’t show up on your Roku Express, it’s likely because you don’t have a compatible device. The Roku Express is not compatible with the Discovery Plus app. In order to use Discovery Plus on your Roku, you’ll need to purchase a different device.
We understand that this can be frustrating, and we apologize for any inconvenience. We hope that you’ll consider purchasing a compatible Roku device so that you can enjoy all that Discovery Plus has to offer. Thank you for your understanding.
After reading this guide, you should now know how to fix the Discovery Plus Error Code C-C, or b-. We hope that this guide was helpful and that you were able to fix the error. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below.