If you’re experiencing any of the following issues with the Discovery Plus app, we have some troubleshooting steps that may help fix the problem.
There are a few reasons why the Discovery+ streaming app might be freezing, skipping, stopping, buffering, stuttering, crashing, or suddenly keeps on loading all the time. One reason could be a problem with the Discovery Plus servers. Another possibility is that there is an issue with your internet connection.
If you are using a wireless connection, try switching to a wired connection. Finally, ensure your device meets the minimum system requirements for the Discovery Plus app to avoid any playback problems.
How to Fix Always Buffering Playback Issues on Discovery Plus App?
- First, try restarting your device. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
- Still having issues? Try clearing the app’s cache. To do this, go to Settings > Application Manager > Discovery Plus and tap “Clear Cache”.
- If none of these solutions work, it’s possible that there’s an issue with your internet connection. Try connecting to a different WiFi network or using a different internet provider.
How to Troubleshoot Problems with Stuttering and Freezing During Playback on Discovery+?
- First, make sure that you have the latest version of the Discovery Plus app installed. Sometimes bugs and other issues can be fixed in newer versions of an app.
- If you’re still having trouble after updating the app, try restarting your device. This can help clear up any minor glitches that may be causing the app to act up.
- If neither of those solutions works, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Discovery Plus app. This will delete any corrupted data that may be causing the app to freeze or crash.
- Still having issues? Try reaching out to Discovery Plus customer support for help.
How Do I Change the Stream Quality on My Discovery Plus?
To do this, open the Discovery Plus app and go to Settings. Under Video Quality, select a different option. We recommend trying a lower quality first and then working your way up if the issue persists.
If changing the stream quality doesn’t help, try restarting your device. Sometimes all it takes is a fresh start to fix these types of issues.
Still having trouble? We’re here to help. Contact us and let us know what’s going on. We’ll work with you to troubleshoot the issue and get you streaming again in no time.
How to Improve Streaming Playback Quality on Discovery+ App?
If you’re experiencing issues with the Discovery Plus app random crashing, stopping, buffering, skipping, stuttering, or freezing, there are a few things you can do to improve your streaming quality.
- Check your internet connection. A strong and stable internet connection is key for smooth streaming. If you’re using a wireless connection, try moving closer to your router or connecting using an Ethernet cable.
- Close other applications and programs running on your device. Having too many programs open at the same time can tax your system resources and cause Discovery Plus to stutter or freeze.
- Adjust your video quality settings in the Discovery Plus app. Depending on your internet speed, you may need to lower the video quality from HD to SD. You can find this setting in the app’s Settings menu.
- Update the Discovery Plus app to the latest version. Outdated software can sometimes cause performance issues. You can check for updates in the App Store or Google Play Store (depending on what type of device you’re using).
Were you able to fix the crashing and buffering issues on Discovery+ app? What did you do to get rid of the playback errors? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.