Does your HiSense TV keep on blinking on and off? There may be something wrong with why your smart TV is flashing. You may also see that your TV keeps on restarting and turning on and off by itself. It may cause worry on your part, especially if you got a brand-new TV, but there are always ways to resolve the issue.
Sometimes, the problem is with your Hisense Smart TV system itself. Other times, there are errors on your hardware or Internet network connection. You can fix it with several troubleshooting tips that we have listed below.
How to Troubleshoot & Fix HiSense Android or Roku TV Keeps Restarting, Blinking, or Stuck Turning On/Off by Itself Repeatedly
There are several methods that you can try to fix the rebooting issue on your HiSense Android or Roku TV. Sometimes the logo comes on when booting the smart TV then it turns off again or goes back to the home screen when watching streaming services like Netflix or HBO Max. Some users noticed that the device is stuck and won’t turn on but with the red light showing on.
Problems happen randomly and repeatedly on Android TV or Roku TV version of HiSense smart TV. If you experience any of these errors, you can follow each of the solutions below one at a time and check if it resolves the problem or not.
Restart your Hisense Smart TV
A quick reboot may sometimes help fix the errors on your Hisense smart TV. Turn off your TV and unplug it for at least 1 minute. Then, plug it back in and check if it still blinks or not.
Check your TV Hardware for Problems
The issue may lie in your TV cables. Check for any recognizable hardware damages. You can also watch out if the connections are loose or not. Try to plug your TV into another power outlet if it is available nearby.
Turn Off the Energy Saving on your Hisense TV
- Navigate to the Settings menu of your Hisense TV.
- Go to Picture.
- Select Energy Saving.
- Now, choose another setting that will help you resolve the problem. You can try each option and check if it works.
Update the Firmware or Device Software of your Hisense TV
- Launch the Settings menu of your Hisense TV.
- Go to About or Support.
- Select System Update.
- Choose Check Firmware Upgrade.
- Click Upgrade.
Reset your Hisense Smart TV Device
- Note that doing a reset will erase all the data in your Hisense smart TV and revert it to its factory settings.
- To do a hard reset on your Hisense TV, unplug your TV from the power outlet.
- Wait for at least 15 minutes before plugging it back in.
- To do a factory reset on your Hisense TV, go to the Settings menu.
- Select Storage and Reset.
- Choose Factory Data Reset.
If none of the solutions above work, you need to contact Hisense customer support to assist you in fixing the issue on your smart TV.
Which of the solutions helped you fix the problem with your Hisense TV that won’t start properly? You can let us know in the comment section below.