LG smart TVs are a favorite choice in most households today. The brand’s long-standing reputation in the industry makes it one of the trusted names when it comes to home appliances and devices.
However, despite all their amazing features, users find themselves annoyed and frustrated every time they encounter error codes like 105, 324, 202, or 102. If you’ve been going through the same trouble, here are the things you can do to fix the LG TV error.
Troubleshoot Error Code 105 on Your LG Smart TV
105 is an error code that implies issues with connectivity or network. This occurs when using online services such as Netflix and YouTube or when trying to access the Content Store.
Below are things you can do to fix this:
- Check your internet connection. Disconnect and reconnect your LG smart TV and local network. You can also try to restart your modem or router.
- Power cycle your LG smart TV. Disconnect it from the power source and plug it back in after 10 to 15 minutes. Turn the TV back on again to see if the error is gone.
- Adjust the time and date settings. The wrong time and date can result in error code 105. Set it correctly to fix the problem.
Resolve LG TV Error Code 234
Error code 234 occurs if your LG TV can’t connect to the App Store because of a problematic app, outdated firmware, or poor internet connection. Here’s how to fix it:
- Check your internet connection. Disconnect and reconnect your TV from your WiFi network or switch to an Ethernet port if your TV has one.
- Update the firmware of your LG smart TV. A new update can fix most glitches and bugs. A manual or automatic update can do the trick.
Fixing Error Code 202 on LG TV
The error code 202 appears if the connection between your LG smart TV and router doesn’t establish well. This prevents you from accessing the internet or other online services.
Again, an unstable internet connection is the main reason for this problem.
- Check your internet connection. Disconnect your LG smart TV from the router and connect it again. If this doesn’t help, wait for an hour before you try again. Check the speed of your internet and ensure that the code is gone.
- Restart your modem or router. A restart can solve most software-related concerns and can do the trick most of the time. Turn the router off, unplug this from the power supply, and plug it back in again before starting your device again.
- If the error code still appears, the LG smart TV servers may be offline. You won’t have any choice here but to wait until they are back again online.
Fixes for LG Smart TV Error Code 102
For error code 102, you can also try the steps stated above to see if it fixes the issue.
Error codes 105, 324, 202, or 102 on your LG smart TV can be a nuisance. Fixing the problem using the steps above may be able to help eliminate the problem.