Subscribing to Hulu will give you more options as to where you can stream your favorite TV shows and movies. There are several Hulu-supported devices and streaming players that you can use at any time.
This guide includes support and compatibility for the Hulu app, Hulu with Live TV and 4K content on desktop browsers, mobile devices, smart TVs, set-top boxes, gaming consoles, as well as streaming media players and devices. That way, you can continue binge-watching the series you love even when you are away from home.
Complete List of Compatible Devices and Streaming Players for Hulu App, Live TV & 4K
If you want to find out what other compatible devices and streaming players that support the Hulu app, check out the list below.
- Alexa Devices – pair with Amazon Fire TV to use Alexa voice-control on your Hulu app
- Android Mobile Devices – running at Android 5.0 and above, screen size of at least 800×480 pixels
- Amazon Fire Tablets – running at Fire OS 5 and above, Fire HD 6 4th gen, Fire HD 7 4th gen, Fire HDX 8.9 4th gen, Fire 5th gen and above, Fire HD 8 5th gen and above, Fire HD 10 5th gen and above
- iPad – iPad 5th gen and above, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini 2, 3 and 4
- iPhone – running at 5S and later
- iPod – iPod Touch 6th gen
- Android TV Models – Sony Bravia Android TV 2015 and later, Nvidia Shield, Hisense Android TV, selected Xiaomi TV, Chromecast with Google TV
- Samsung – Samsung TV models 2016 and later
- Vizio – VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- LG TV – running at webOS 3.5 and above, LG TV powered by Roku TV, select LG TV running at webOS 3.0
DON’T MISS: How to Get Hulu Student Discount
Streaming Media Players and Set-top Boxes
- Apple TV Models – Apple TV 4th gen, Apple TV 4K, Apple TV 3rd gen (for Classic Hulu app version)
- Chromecast – cast from Hulu-supported devices
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire TV Sticks
- Roku – running at version 8.1 and above, Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere and Premiere+, Roku Express and Express+, Roku 3 and 4, Roku 2 (model 4210X), Roku Streaming Stick (model 3500X or above), Roku TV, 4k Roku TV, Hulu app running at version 6.6.3 or later
- Xfinity Flex Streaming TV Box
- Xfinity X1 TV Boxes
- Nintendo Switch
- PlayStation – PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 (not supporting Live TV)
- Xbox – Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Xbox 360
NO ACCOUNT YET? Sign up for Hulu 1 Month Free Trial Here!
What devices do you use to stream your Hulu series and movies? How was it? You can share your story with us below. We would love to hear from you.