Who among us doesn’t know about YouTube? In this day and age, the video sharing platform has practically become synonymous with media online.
Not only is it a phenomenal video platform, but it also comes with a slew of different features, from streaming all the way to a built-in community platform. This is especially true if you subscribe to YouTube Premium, which brings more to the table.
YouTube Premium for mobile aims to bring out the best out of the platform, and this includes a feature to continue watching videos between platforms. You an also create a playlist for videos, creating a queue that’s useful for automatically sorting through videos.
For some people however, these features can get pretty confusing, especially on the mobile app. So, how can you do it?
Steps on How to Use Continue Watching or Add Video to Queue on YouTube Premium Mobile App
Using these features on YouTube Premium is actually quite simple once you know what you’re doing. Of course, figuring out what to do is the issue in the first place, especially since YouTube themselves don’t really explain anything.
To help you with that, we’ve prepared several guides below that should help you out with this. Just follow the guides below, and you should be able to continue watching and queuing videos in no time.
Using Continue Watching on YouTube Premium
- Tap on the YouTube Premium app icon on your mobile device to launch it.
- Sign in to your account.
- Access the Home tab.
- Scroll down until you see the “Continue watching” section.
- You will see a list of videos that you have previously started watching but have not finished.
- Select the video you want to continue watching.
- The video will start playing from where you left off.
- You can use the playback controls at the bottom of the screen to pause, play, fast forward, or rewind the video.
Adding a Video to Queue on YouTube Premium
- Open the YouTube Premium App.
- Browse or search for the video you want to add to the queue.
- To add the video to the queue, tap on the queue icon located next to the video.
- From the options that appear, select “Add to queue”.
- To access your queue, tap on the library tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see the videos that you have added to your queue under the “Up Next” section.
- Tap on the video you want to watch next.
- The video will start playing after the current video has finished playing.
Managing Your Queue on YouTube Premium
- Tap on the library tab located at the bottom of the screen to access your queue.
- To remove a video from the queue, swipe left on the video and tap on the “Remove” button.
- To rearrange the order of the videos in the queue, tap and hold on a video, and drag it to the desired position.
- To clear your queue, tap on the “Clear all” button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- After you have made changes to your queue, resume playback by selecting a video to play from the “Up Next” section.
If you’ve finished the steps above successfully, then you’ll find that you can access all these features perfectly. Once you know what you’re doing, it’s a matter of selecting the right options and then using them accordingly.
Get the hang of it, and you’ll be doing it effortlessly in no time. We hope we managed to help you with this issue, and for more guides and fixes like this, stay tuned.