You’ve just realized that you don’t need (or want) your ITVX premium subscription anymore. That’s great! But now what? In this article, we’ll show you how to cancel your subscription and unsubscribe your premium membership so you can move on without any drama.
Understanding ITVX Premium Subscription
When you signed up for ITVX Premium streaming service, you agreed to the terms and conditions of the service. As part of that agreement, you were given the right to cancel your subscription at any time. We understand that things come up and you may no longer want or need our service. That’s why we’ve made it easy for you to cancel or delete your subscription account.
Steps to Cancel ITVX Premium Subscription & Downgrade your Streaming Membership Account
To cancel your ITVX Premium subscription plan and stop paying for content and features, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the “My Account” section of the ITVX website.
- Under the “Membership & Billing” header, click on the “Cancel Membership” link.
- Enter your password and click on the “Cancel Membership” button.
- You will be asked to confirm your cancelation. Click on the “Yes, cancel my membership” button to complete the process.
When Can I Get a Refund on ITVX Premium Subscription?
If you’re not happy with ITVX Premium subscription for any reason, you can get a full refund within the first 30 days. Just contact them through this link and they’ll take care of it.
After the first 30 days free trial period, you can still cancel your subscription, but ITV do not offer refunds for unused time.
What Happens When you Unsubscribe or Cancel your ITVX Premium Membership?
The moment you hit that cancel button, your account will be downgraded to a free ITVX account. You will no longer have access to the Premium features such as offline downloads and ad-free viewing, but you will still be able to use the free features of the streaming platform.
If you decide you want to upgrade to premium again in the future, you can always go back and upgrade your account. Just log in and click on the Upgrade button on your account page.
Alternatives to Canceling ITVX Premium Subscription
If you’re not happy with the service you’re receiving with your ITVX premium membership plan, there are a few things you can do before canceling your streaming subscription account altogether.
- First, make sure you’re using the service to its full potential. There are a lot of features that come with ITVX Premium, and it might be that you’re not taking advantage of all of them. If you’re not sure how to use something, reach out to customer service and they’ll be happy to help.
- If there’s something in particular that you’re not happy with, reach out to customer service and let them know. They might be able to make a change that will make the service more valuable to you.
- If you’ve tried everything and you’re still not happy, then it might be time to cancel your subscription. But before you do, remember that there are other options. For example, you could downgrade to the free version of ITVX or switch to a different streaming service entirely.
So if you are unhappy with your ITVX subscription and would like to cancel your streaming membership account, follow these simple steps and you will be free from this service in no time at all.