Paramount Plus made a major buzz since its launch with its new and upcoming shows. The spinoff of CBS All Access promised a library of exciting content, ready for users to binge-watch at any time.
Some of the TV series to look forward to on Paramount Plus include The Good Fight, The Twilight Zone, Star Trek: Discovery, Why Women Kill, and Star Trek: Picard. There are also not-to-miss shows like Frasier, MTV Cribs, Review, Taxi, I Love Lucy, Detroiters, and Nathan For You.
If you are into classic movies, you can stream titles like The Aviator, The Godfather, Mission: Impossible, Road to Perdition, Jackie Brown, and Sin City.
There are still many more titles to watch out for in the coming months on the brand-new streaming service platform. And, if you want to continue watching videos even when you don’t have an Internet connection, you can easily download Paramount+ movies and TV shows for offline viewing.
How to Download Movies & TV Shows for Offline Viewing on Paramount Plus
Note that you can only download content through the Paramount+ mobile app but not on your computer or smart TV. You can download videos on your iPhone or iPad iOS device and Android phones or tablets. Here’s how to do it:
- First, download and install the Paramount Plus app if you have not yet done it.
- Once installed, launch the Paramount Plus app on your mobile device.
- Log in to your account.
- Look for the movie that you want to download for offline viewing.
- If you see a movie that you like, look for the Download icon on the right side. It is a down arrow inside a circle. If you cannot find the Download icon, it means that the content is not available to download and watch offline.
- Tap the Download icon.
- A confirmation message will appear.
- Tap Yes.
- A message will appear informing you not to navigate away from the app or, it will pause the download. Tap OK.
- Once done, you will see a checkmark next to the movie. It means that it is available to watch offline.
Where Can I See My Offline Downloads on Paramount Plus?
- If you want to access the movies you have downloaded, open the Paramount Plus app.
- Tap the More button at the bottom.
- Select Downloads.
- You will then see the contents available for offline viewing.
Keep in mind that you can only download up to 25 titles on your device. You may also stream on up to three devices at once.
NO ACCOUNT YET? Visit ParamountPlus.com to Sign up for Free Trial Now!
What are the movies that you want to watch offline on Paramount Plus? We are curious to know. Write them in the comments section below.