If you are looking to stream on STARZ, you would be happy to know that many devices support the streaming service. Now, you can watch your favorite TV shows and movies on Starz with more compatible device options wherever you go.
To know which of your devices at home or work is compatible with the Starz streaming service app, check out the list below.
Complete List of Supported & Compatible Smart TV, Media Player, or Mobile Devices for STARZ Streaming App
Starz is a premium TV cable service that also offers streaming subscriptions on its app and various platforms such as Amazon Prime Video Channels and YouTube TV. You can subscribe to a Starz premium subscription plan for a monthly fee of $8.99 with 7-day free trial. But, if you already have the cable service, you get to enjoy the app without the added cost. STARZ promises exclusive original content, classic theatrically released movies, and popular television series.
You can download, install, and activate the Starz app on different devices including a smart TV, mobile phone or tablet, media player or streaming stick, gaming console, or desktop and laptop computer. The web version of the streaming platform is also supported in various web browsers.
Sign up for STARZ 7-day free trial here!
Here is the full list of supported devices where you can stream original movies, TV series, and other content on the Starz app or website.
Phones and Tablets
- iPhone – running iOS 10.3 or greater (View deals at Amazon)
- iPad – running iOS 10.3 or greater (View deals at Amazon)
- iPod Touch – running iOS 10.3 or greater (View deals at Walmart)
- Android tablets – running Android 5 or greater (View deals at Amazon)
- Android smartphones – running Android 5 or greater (View deals at Amazon)
- Kindle Fire Tablets – 2014 model and later; running Fire OS 5 or greater (View deals at Amazon)
- LG Smart TV – running WebOS 3.0 or higher (View deals at Amazon)
- Samsung Smart TV – 2014 model and later; with Smart Hub (View deals at Samsung.com)
- Sony Smart TV – 2014 model and later; running Android 5 or greater (View deals at Amazon)
- Nexus Player Android TV
- NVIDIA Shield Android TV (View deals at Amazon)
- Razer Forge Android TV
Streaming Media Players
- Amazon Fire TV (View deals at Amazon)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (View deals at Amazon)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K (View deals at Amazon)
- Roku 2 – 2nd Generation
- Roku 3 – 2nd Generation
- Roku 4 – 2nd Generation (View deals at Walmart)
- Roku Stick media player (View deals at Walmart)
- Apple TV – 3rd generation (View deals at Amazon)
- Apple TV – 4th generation; running tvOS 9 or newer (View deals at Walmart)
Desktop or Laptop Computers
- Microsoft Windows 10 PC
- Microsoft Windows 11 PC
- Mac – running OSX 10.5.7 or newer
- Google Chrome – latest version
- Microsoft Edge – latest version
- Mozilla Firefox – latest version
- Safari – latest version
- Xbox One
- Xbox One S (View deals at Amazon)
- Xbox Series X (View deals at Amazon)
- Xbox Series S (View deals at Walmart)
Sign up for a 7-day free trial account on STARZ now!
Which of the devices above do you have at home? Which platform do you prefer to stream content on the Starz app? We are curious to know. You can share your story in the comment section below.