Disney Plus offers a great selection of movies and TV shows that are perfect for watching with friends and family. But if you experience any issue setting it up on your device, we’re here to help you troubleshoot them.
So, relax and enjoy the fantastic content available on Disney+!
Try Logging in Using a Different Device to Fix Disney+ Not Working on TCL TV Error
Have you attempted to log in to your Disney Plus account from another device? If the issue is with the device rather than the account, this could possibly be a solution.
Use a Cable Box to Stream Disney Plus on your TCL TV
To take full advantage of your TCL television, you must first connect a cable box to it. Then, establish an internet connection and make sure you have purchased a subscription plan that gives access to the Disney+ app.
Once all these steps are complete, you can start streaming content from the Disney Plus app through your TCL device.
Download and Install the Disney+ App if You don’t have It on your TCL TV
If you don’t already have the app installed on your TCL TV, don’t worry; you can download it from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. If you would prefer to use Chromecast, you can cast Disney Plus from your laptop, web browser, or mobile device to your TCL TV.
Check Your Internet Connection
To check the status of your internet connection, there are three steps that can be taken. These include checking your home’s power supply by unplugging it and plugging it back in again after 30 seconds.
Additionally, using an app such as Speedtest or Ookla Speedtest gives you an approximate idea on how fast your internet is running at any given point in time.
Lastly, bear in mind that these testing apps may not give you accurate results depending on where you live.
Install the Latest Software Version on your TCL TV System
- To upgrade your TCL TV system, go to the Settings menu.
- Then select System.
- It will provide you access to the latest updates and features so you can use your TV to its fullest potential.
Update the Disney Plus Software to its Latest Version
We suggest updating it! Follow these simple steps.
- First, select Settings.
- Go to Software Updates from your TCL TV menu.
- Then, select Update Now.
- Finally, restart your device and open the app to try it out again – this time with its newest features.
Reinstall the Disney+ App on your TCL TV
- Go to Apps & Games menu by pressing HOME button on remote control or by pressing Menu button on your remote control.
- Then select Apps & Games option at top right corner of screen.
- Find and select the Disney Plus icon under All Apps list.
- Then press OK button once again to launch Disney+ app page, where you can manage its settings, among other things.
- If not found there, then search for keyword “Disney Plus” using Search bar at top left corner of page instead.
- Clicking on one of them will bring up all apps associated with said word/phrase, including Disney+, Amazon Prime Video etc., so make sure that you choose only those two from available options before continuing further.
We hope this article has helped you to fix Disney Plus app not working on TCL TV. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, and we will get back to you soon.