The Amazon Fire TV devices are popular and prevalent, being a mainstay in many different households. There’s a lot to like, between their various available streaming subscription services and fast performance, and as such, they picked up popularity fairly quickly. Nowadays, having one in your home is more of a given than a premium product.
Well, it’s a bit complicated, but it is in fact doable, and it’s very functional. If you’re curious as to how then worry not! We’ve prepared a step-by-step guide to getting your Android smartphone mirrored on your Amazon Fire TV Stick device.
While it’s a bit long, bear with us, and you’ll be sharing your mobile phone on the big screen in no time! So, with all that out of the way, let’s get right into it.
How Cast or Mirror Content from an Android Phone Screen to an Amazon Fire TV Stick or Firestick Device
Now, both Amazon devices and Android smartphones run the same operating system, Android. It allows for the standardization of features and makes the process of mirroring and screen casting your Android phone pretty similar for most devices. Thus, this guide will work for most Android mobile devices, so don’t worry about that.
Step 1 – Prepare Your Amazon Fire TV Device For Mirroring
- From your Amazon Fire TV home screen, click the home button to bring up a menu.
- Select the ‘Mirroring’ option.
- A screen should pop-up signaling that your device is ready for mirroring.
Step 2 – Connect Your Android Phone to Your Amazon Fire TV Device
- Connect to the same Wi-Fi signal as your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Open your settings.
- Click on the ‘Connected devices’ option.
- Click the three dots on the top right.
- Enable wireless display.
- Connect to your Fire TV device.
Step 3 – Cast Content To Amazon Fire TV Device
- Now, your Android smartphone should be mirrored on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- From here, attempt to play any videos or media.
- If everything is working properly, the content and audio should be mirrored perfectly.
Wrapping it Up
With that, we’ve reached the end of our guide! It takes quite a few steps, but with a little bit of effort and some understanding, you’ll find yourself mirroring your images, videos and other possible content to your smart TV through the Firestick device in no time. We hope this guide helped you out with your content mirroring efforts and stay tuned for more!