If you want to explore more British television shows, Acorn TV is one of the best places to go. It is a streaming service that will give you exciting TV series and movies if you are in the US, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Spain, New Zealand, Ireland, and Mexico. It is supported on different devices and platforms including Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and mobile devices.
Learning British cultures and trends is easier when you binge-watch their TV shows.
Acorn TV has thousands of videos that you can stream at any time for only $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year. You can dip your toes on several films and check if it is worth sitting down until the end or not.
If you like it but don’t have the time to stream it, you can always add it to your Watchlist. TV shows and movies that you watched are automatically added to your Recently Watched titles list for future access.
If you want to see or manage the items on your Acorn TV watchlist, see our guide below.
Steps to Access & View your Watchlist & Recently Watched Movies or Series on Acorn TV App
If it is time for you to binge-watch the titles that you added to your Watchlist, you can access them in two ways. Both these methods are on your Acorn TV homepage.
- From the Home screen of your Acorn TV, go to the upper right corner.
- Highlight My Acorn TV. On your remote, press the OK button.
- A drop-down menu will open. You can highlight either the Watchlist or Recently Watched section. Press the OK button.
- You will then see the Watchlist or Recently Watched page.
- Another way is to highlight the Browse option at the top menu.
- The Browse page will open. From the top, select either Watchlist or Recently Watched to open their respective pages.
Removing & Deleting Titles from Watchlist & Recently Watched List on Acorn TV
Is your Watchlist & Recently Watched list getting too long? It will take some time for you to scroll through each section to find the video you want to watch. You must delete and clear the clutter to remove unnecessary titles from your list.
- To remove a title, navigate to the Watchlist or Recently Watched pages.
- Highlight or click the show icon that you want to remove.
- Select Remove from Recently Watched.
That’s it! Navigating through your Acorn TV app will be easier for you now.
What TV or movie titles do you remember adding to your Watchlist and Recently Watched on Acorn TV but ended up taking the space for too long? You can share them below in the comment section.