If you’re an avid runner or cyclist, you’re probably familiar with Strava, the popular social fitness app that allows you to track and share your workouts. But did you know that you can also control your Spotify music playback while using the Strava app?
How to Pause, Skip, Play Songs & Control Spotify Music Playback while Using Strava App
Here’s how to setup the integration to start streaming your favorite songs while controlling music playback on your Spotify account using the Strava running app.
- Make sure you have both the Strava and Spotify apps installed on your mobile device and that you’re signed into both.
- Start playing music in the Spotify app.
- Open the Strava app and start a workout.
- Swipe left on the Strava app until you see the music controls.
- Tap on the “Connect” button next to Spotify.
- A pop-up will appear asking for permission to connect to your Spotify account. Tap “Agree” to allow Strava to access your Spotify account.
- Once connected, you can use the music controls in Strava to play, pause, skip tracks, and adjust the volume of your Spotify music.
- If you want to disconnect Spotify from Strava, simply swipe left on the Strava app until you see the music controls again, tap on “Disconnect” next to Spotify, and confirm.
You may quickly manage your Spotify audio playback while utilizing the Strava app by adhering to these easy steps. If you want to alter your workout soundtrack without switching between apps, this function can be quite helpful both for Spotify free users or premium subscribers. So, try linking your Spotify account to Strava the next time you ride your bike or hit the streets for a run to see how it improves your workout.
Using Strava’s Spotify integration is a convenient way to control your music while working out. You can enjoy your favorite tunes without having to switch between apps or pause your workout. You may smoothly switch between your favorite workout music and your Strava activity tracking by following the procedures indicated above.
So, if you haven’t tried this feature yet, give it a go and experience the convenience of controlling your music playback on the Strava app. Hence, go ahead and work up a sweat while listening to your favorite tunes!