Live TV gives you a nostalgic experience of watching your favorite TV shows amidst all the streaming options available for you. It gives you access to various cable TV channels, similar to watching TV back in the day. One of the streaming platforms where you can watch live TV and on demand content is Frndly TV.
There are three subscription plans on Frndly TV. You can get the basic streaming subscription plan for $5.99 per month with SD video quality and 1 device per streaming. If you want 2 devices per simultaneous streaming with HD quality content and 3 months of unlimited DVR recording, you can opt for the Classic plan for $7.99.
Upgrade it to the Premium subscription plan at $9.99 per month and get 9 months of unlimited DVR recordings, HD video quality, and up to 4 devices for simultaneous streaming.
When you subscribe for an account on Frndly TV, you can stream your favorite channels on different devices including smart TVs, mobile phones or tablets, desktop or laptop computers, and streaming media players.
Check out the list of supported devices and compatible platforms where you can watch Frndly TV content now.
Complete List of Devices and Platforms that are Compatible & Supports the Frndly TV Streaming App or Website
There are several streaming devices, smart TV, web browsers, and mobile devices that support you can sign up, get and watch the Frndly TV app. However, if your streaming player is not compatible with Frndly TV, you can still stream titles by casting them from your mobile device or computer.
- Amazon Fire – Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Fire Stick (Firestick) – View deals at Amazon
- Android – All Android mobile devices running on Android OS 4.4 (Kit Kat) or later – View deals at Amazon or Walmart
- Apple TV – running on tvOS v10.0 or later; Apple TV 4th Generation or newer – View deals at Amazon or Walmart
- Chromecast – Chromecast on Android devices – View deals at Walmart
- Android TV & Google TV – running on Android TV 5.0 or later
- Chromecast with Google TV – View deals at Walmart
- Hisense Smart TVs – View deals at Amazon or Walmart
- Philips Smart TVs
- Sharp Smart TVs
- TCL Smart TVs – View deals at Amazon or Walmart
- Nvidia Shield – View deals at Amazon or Walmart
- Xiaomi Mi Box/Stick
- JBL Sound Link Soundbar – View deals at Amazon or Walmart
- Tivo Stream 4k – View deals at Amazon or Walmart
- onn. UHD Streaming Devices – View deals at Walmart
- iOS – running on iOS/iPadOS v10.0.0 or later; iPhone 4s or newer, iPad 2 or newer, iPod Touch Gen 5 or newer
- Roku – Roku devices Gen 3 (2013) and newer – View deals at Amazon & Walmart
- Streaming Devices – onn. UHD, Nvidia Shield, Tivo Stream 4k, or Xiaomi Mi Box/Stick
- Web browser – running on latest versions; Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Safari
That’s it! Unfortunately for some users, popular smart TV brands Samsung, VIZIO, and LG are still not supported natively. There are more than 30 channels available on Frndly TV such as Hallmark Channel, BYU TV, Gameshow Network, The Weather Channel, Pixl, feTV, Babyfirst, Sportsman Channel, and more.
What TV channels do you look forward to streaming on Frndly TV? You can share your answers with us in the comment section below.