If you like watching TV but also love live sports channels, FuboTV has it all for you. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy the sports network available on FuboTV live TV app. You can stream live sports events like NBA, NFL, NHL, international soccer, and more. You also have access to ESPN, beIN Sports, CBS Sports Network, Fubo Sports Network, ESPN2, FOX Sports 1, and others.
FuboTV also lets you stream some of your favorite mainstream TV channels. Check out shows you don’t want to miss from CBS, Animal Planet, FOX, Comedy Central, Lifetime, Discovery Channel, National Geographic, and TLC. There is a lot of channels in store for the entire family online without the need for an active cable TV connection.
Now, you can watch and stream your FuboTV shows using different compatible devices. The FuboTV live TV app is available to several supported devices including mobile phones and tablets, smart TVs, streaming media players, gaming consoles, and computer or mobile browsers.
Full List of Compatible and Supported Devices to Stream FuboTV Live Sports TV Shows
Check out the complete list below for available and compatible devices to install and use the FuboTV app. Note that your device must run the required OS version to support downloading of the app. After that, install the streaming app and login to your FuboTV account to start watching live TV.
- Amazon Fire TV – Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher – (View at Amazon)
- Android Mobile – Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher
- Android TV – Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher – (View at Amazon / View at Walmart)
- Apple TV – tvOS v13.0 or higher; 4th gen or later – (View at Amazon / View at Walmart)
- Google Chromecast – cast through Android/iOS mobile devices; Chromecast 2nd gen or later; Vizio SmartCast 3.0 TVs; Chromecast Ultra; Chromecast with Google TV – (View at Amazon / View at Walmart)
- Hisense – VIDAA Smart OS enabled TVs 2020 model and later – (View at Amazon / View at Walmart)
- iPhone – iOS v13.0 or higher; iPhone 6s or later
- iPad – iOS v13.0 or higher; iPad Pro; iPad Air 2 or later; iPad 5th gen or later; iPad Mini 4 or later
- iPod – iOS v13.0 or higher; iPod Touch Gen 7 or later
- LG TV – 2018 to 2021 models – (View at Amazon / View at LG.com)
- Roku – Model 3700X and later – (View at Amazon / View at Walmart)
- Samsung Smart TV – 2015 to 2020 model – (View at Amazon / View Samsung.com)
- Web Browser – latest versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari
- Xbox One – Xbox One; Xbox One S; Xbox One X – (View at Amazon / View at Walmart / View at Microsoft Store)
Which of the supported devices above are you using to stream on the FuboTV Live TV app? You can share your answer with us below.