If you want to get the most out of your streaming experience on your Amazon Fire TV Stick, you can load up your device with cool apps and games. Amazon lets you install any compatible app you want on your Firestick device. You can download some of the most trendy games or install more streaming services for wider options.
However, installing more apps may leave you without any storage left. Some applications, whether sponsored, preinstalled, or third-party apps, take up a lot of storage space, so you end up not being able to download more apps and content to your Fire TV Stick. In some instances, you need to delete apps to resolve problems with your Fire TV streaming player if clearing the app cache won’t work.
TODAY’S DEAL: Check out these amazing offers on Fire TV Stick devices at Amazon!
How to Uninstall & Remove Pre-Installed, Sponsored & Third-Party Games or Apps from your Amazon Firestick Device
Whatever your reason is for deleting or uninstalling the apps or games on your Amazon Fire TV Stick device, the steps to do so are easy to follow. You can delete and remove the installed apps through the Amazon Fire Library or navigate to the Settings menu.
Deleting Apps on Amazon Fire TV Stick via Amazon Fire App Library
- On your Amazon Fire menu, navigate to the App Library.
- Look for the app you want to remove.
- Highlight the app and press the Options button or three-line icon on your remote.
- Select Uninstall on the right side of the screen.
- Choose Uninstall.
- Select OK.
How to Uninstall Apps on Amazon Fire TV Stick via Settings Menu.
- Launch the Settings menu on your Amazon Fire TV. You can also select the Gear icon from the home screen. You can also go to the top of the screen and select Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Choose Manage Installed Applications.
- Select the app you want to remove.
- Choose Force Stop.
- Select Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Now, choose Uninstall.
- Select the Uninstall button again.
That’s it! You have two options on how to permanently delete apps from Firestick at any time you want. How many apps do you plan to remove from your Amazon Fire TV stick? You can tell us more in the comment section below.
DON’T MISS: Fire TV Stick Devices Best Deals at Amazon Right Now!