Recently, it became much more difficult to watch Nick Jr. programming. Nickelodeon was among the first Viacom channels to be removed from Sony’s PlayStation Vue. Then Viacom removed its fresh programming from Hulu.
The good news is that cord-cutters do have ways to get these shows without paying for cable TV, which made it easier for many of them who relied on these services.
Stream Nick Jr TV Show Without Cable on Roku
The episodes and snippets of Nick Jr. shows Live on Roku are simply accessible.
The following are the steps to enable Nick Jr. on Roku platforms:
- Sign up for any streaming service that makes Nick Jr. available. YouTube TV, Philo, Sling TV, Fubo, and Hulu all provide this channel.
- Roku TV users need to install the streaming app. Press the Roku home button, navigate to the search box, and enter the name of the app you want to install if it hasn’t already been downloaded. Choose Add Channel from the menu to finish.
- The Roku home screen now features the app. Click it, then enter your login details to view it.
- On the paid OTT app, look for the Nick Jr. channel and begin viewing.
That’s it. Right now, your Roku TV is playing Nick Jr. Don’t forget to look into the Roku Live TV Guide feature if you don’t subscribe to OTT services. From Roku, you may get a lot of free live channels.
Stream Nick Jr Without Cable on Firestick
Installing the application is the first step in activating Nick Jr. on Firestick. Nick Jr. is undoubtedly a promising network if you want to enjoy outstanding entertainment, 24-hour news, uninterrupted sports, and local TV stations.
If you don’t already have YouTube TV, Philo, Sling TV, Fubo, or Hulu installed on your Firestick, take the following steps.
- Join a platform that offers Nick Jr. as part of its bundle.
- Go to the search section of the Fire TV and look for the streaming application you wish to download.
- To download the app to your Fire TV, click the Download button. Depending on the internet connection, installation could take a short while.
- Open the app after installation, then sign in using your credentials.
- Now on the app, look for the Nick Jr. channel, and start viewing.
Watch Nick Jr Content Without Cable on Apple TV
The Apple TV platform supports all OTT services that provide Nick Jr. So, all you have to do to receive the Nick Jr. channel on your Apple TV is download the streaming app.
Follow these steps to watch Nick Jr. on Apple TV.
- Sign up for a streaming subscription with Nick Jr. (Philo, FuboTV, Vidgo, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, etc.)
- Go to the search icon in the top-left corner of the screen by scrolling right.
- Type the name of the streaming platform you use into the search field.
- Choose a streaming service. You can install the channel by clicking the cloud symbol.
- Your Apple TV has the App installed. Open the app and sign in using the login information you used to purchase the service. Nick Jr. will be a channel accessible via the live TV guide of the app.
Thanks to the developing OTT technology, everyone may watch Nick Jr. live without cable TV. Just choose the top streaming provider that offers Nick Jr. live coverage.
You are free to change the membership plans as needed without worrying about obligations. Always, the subscription is returnable.