For sports fans, FuboTV is your one-way gateway to watching sports broadcasts and replays on-demand. Streaming primarily in the United States, Canada, and Spain, the channel offers live matches of various sporting events. Featuring the EPL, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, CPL, and a litany of other international football leagues, it’s an all-sports service for sports fans everywhere.
But, for many people, many of these sports don’t particularly interest them. Most people tend to stick to watching one sport, so what do you do once the league you watch ends, and you don’t need FuboTV anymore? Well, you stop and cancel your subscription plan, of course. The problem is that Fubo TV is a bit more complicated to unsubscribe from than other online streaming services.
How you unsubscribe and delete your membership account from FuboTV is entirely dependent on how you signed up for your account in the first place. Today, we’ll take you through how to check where you signed up, followed by how to unsubscribe based on that information. So, let’s get right into it.
How to Unsubscribe or Cancel your FuboTV Subscription Account & Stop Plan Auto-Renewal
First things first, we need to figure out where you subscribed for the Fubo TV service before you’ll know how to cancel it. If you remember which platform and how you signed up for it, you can skip straight to the steps to unsubscribe directly. If you don’t know, however, follow these steps and then head over to the unsubscribing guide.
Finding Out How You Signed Up for your Fubo TV Streaming Membership Account
- Log in to your account at fubo.tv/account.
- You’ll see your streaming account details along with information regarding your next billing date, if your account was created through the FuboTV website.
- If your account was created through Roku, it would say you have a Roku subscription underneath your account details.
Canceling your FuboTV Subscription Through the FuboTV Website
- Log in to your fuboTV account.
- Go to account settings and select “My Account.”
- Click on “Subscription and Billing.”
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” near the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Complete Cancellation” and deny any offers fuboTV makes.
Canceling your FuboTV Subscription Through Roku
- Press the Home button on your Roku device.
- Head to the Roku Channel.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu.
- Click on “Manage Subscription” for FuboTV.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” every time you are prompted.
- Click “Done” when complete.
Go through these simple steps, and you’ll find that you’ve successfully canceled your subscription to FuboTV, be it through their website or Roku. We hope this guide helped you out with your problem, and for more guides and fixes like this, stay tuned!