Subscribing to Hulu will give you added options for streaming content. You can watch exclusive TV series and films that you can only find on the platform. You can even subscribe to Hulu using third-party apps like Apple, Amazon, Comcast Xfinity, Disney, Roku, Spotify, Sprint, and Verizon.
Hulu subscription plans start at $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year. If you want to enjoy more features on Hulu, you can upgrade your subscription to no ads at $12.99, Hulu with Live TV at $64.99, or both with no ads and with Live TV at $70.99. Hulu also offers Partner Add-ons, Premium Add-ons, Feature Add-ons, and Network Add-ons to your streaming current plan.
NEED A NEW HULU ACCOUNT? Sign up for a free trial account here!
How to Add, Update or Change your Account Payment Method Information on Hulu
To pay and get billed for your Hulu subscription, you can choose a credit card, debit card, PayPal, or Venmo for mobile users. However, if you need to add, remove, or manage your account payment method, you can always update or change your billing option information using the Hulu website.
- On your web browser, go to https://secure.hulu.com/account.
- Login to your Hulu account.
- Go to the Payment Information section.
- Look for Payment Method.
- Click Update Payment.
- Choose your payment method.
- Now, enter your payment information. Make sure to double-check your name and card number. A new window will open for the PayPal/Venmo option.
- Click Save Changes.
How to Manage Third-Party Billing Information on your Hulu Account
If you subscribed to a Hulu plan via a third-party service, you need to go to their respective websites to update your payment information and billing details.
- For Apple users, go to the App Store or Settings and navigate to Payment Information.
- For Amazon users, navigate to Amazon Pay and go to Payment Method.
- For Comcast Xfinity subscribers, go to the Xfinity My Account app.
- For Disney subscribers, go to disneyplus.com and navigate to the Account section to access the Payment Method.
- For Roku users, navigate to my.roku.com and select Payment Method.
- For Spotify users, go to https://www.spotify.com/account and look for your Hulu plan.
- For Sprint subscribers, navigate to https://www.sprint.com/paybill and access My Account.
- For Verizon subscribers, go to the Verizon app and navigate to the Payment section.
How to Manage Other Subscription Information on your Hulu Account Settings
Hulu also gives users the option to make changes in their account details. You can modify your email address, password, location, and more under your account page.
- Go to https://secure.hulu.com/account.
- Navigate to Your Account.
- Look for Personal Info and select Update Info.
- Make the changes that you want to your account information.
How is your experience with Hulu? Was it a breeze to update your billing information? We value your opinion. You can write one for us in the comment section below.
NEED A NEW HULU ACCOUNT? Sign up for a Student free trial account here!
I need to change my visa no with Hulu
I have a new visa charge card my other on is old you need my new one
Can you EMAIL me that my charge card change was made.