Vizio Smart TVs are television sets with internet connectivity and built-in streaming capabilities. This means that they can connect to a WiFi internet and access various streaming services, such as Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus and Amazon Prime Video, without the need for an external device like a Roku or Fire Stick.
Vizio Smart TVs come with built-in apps for these and other streaming services, and they can also be controlled using voice commands through a built-in virtual assistant or a voice-enabled remote.
Some Vizio SmartCast TV model series also have advanced features like 4K resolution and Ultra-HD (UHD) or High Dynamic Range (HDR) video content support, making them ideal for watching movies and TV shows with high-quality video.
Benefits & Advantages of Owning a Vizio Smart TV Device at Home
Whether or not you should buy a Vizio SmartCast Smart TV ultimately depends on your personal needs and preferences. Vizio is a well-known and reputable brand, and its Smart TVs are generally highly rated by consumers and experts alike. Some of the benefits of owning a Vizio TV include:
- Wide range of sizes and price points: Vizio offers a variety of SmartCast and Smart TVs in different sizes and at different price points, so you can choose the one that best fits your budget and needs.
- Good value for the price: Vizio Smart TVs are generally considered to offer good value for the price, with many models offering advanced features like 4K resolution and HDR support at a lower cost than comparable TVs from other brands.
- Easy to use: Vizio Smart TVs are known for being easy to set up and use, with intuitive interfaces and voice-enabled remote controls that make it simple to navigate and access streaming content.
- Wide range of streaming options: Vizio Smart TVs offer access to a wide range of streaming services, including popular ones like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime.
How to Get 4K Videos & Enable or Activate 4K HDR/UHD Feature on Vizio Smart TVs
To enable and activate 4K UHD or HDR video content on your Vizio Smart TV, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your TV is connected to a 4K-compatible HDMI port on your external device (such as a cable box, Blu-ray player, or gaming console) using a high-speed HDMI cable.
- Press the input or source button on your TV remote to navigate to the input or source that is connected to your external device.
- Go to the settings menu on your TV. You can usually access the settings menu by pressing the menu button on your remote or by going to the settings icon on your home screen.
- Navigate to the picture settings or display settings.
- Look for a setting called “resolution” or “picture mode,” and set it to “4K Ultra HD” or “4K UHD.” This will enable 4K resolution on your TV.
- If your external device supports 4K content, you should now be able to watch 4K content on your TV.
If you are still unable to view 4K content on your TV after following these steps, it is possible that your TV does not support 4K resolution. In this case, you will need to upgrade to a newer TV or external device that supports 4K UHD or HDR videos in order to view 4K content.