Error code 429, 24000, and 1b-3017 are codes that may appear when you are trying to access the Discovery Plus streaming service. These codes typically indicate that there is an issue with the service or with your device that is preventing you from being able to access the content you want to watch.
The Discovery+ error code 429 is an HTTP status code that indicates that the server is unable to process the request due to a rate limiting issue. This can occur when a server is receiving too many requests from a single device or IP address, and is a way for the server to protect itself from being overwhelmed.
Error code 24000 when streaming is a code that may appear when there is an issue with the account authorization process for the Discovery Plus app. This can be caused by a variety of issues, such as a problem with your account or a problem with the app itself.
Error code 1b-3017 is a code that may appear when there is an issue with the Discovery+ app on a device using the Android operating system. This code may indicate that there is a problem with the app or with the device itself.
How to Troubleshoot Issues & Fix Discovery Plus (+) Error Code 429, 24000 or 1b-3017
Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the error 1b-3017, 429 or 24000 on Discovery+ app:
Check your Internet Network Connection Problems
Make sure that you have a stable internet connection. You may need to reset your router or modem if the connection is unstable.
Clear the Cache and Cookies Information on your Device
This can help resolve issues with the service caused by temporary data that may be stored on your device. To clear the cache and cookies on your device, follow these steps:
- On a computer:
- Open your web browser.
- Click on the “Settings” or “Options” icon.
- In the “Privacy and security” section, click on the “Clear browsing data” button.
- Select the “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files” options.
- Click on the “Clear data” button.
- On a mobile device:
- Open your web browser.
- Tap on the “Menu” icon.
- Tap on “Settings” or “Options.”
- Tap on “Privacy” or “Privacy and security.”
- Tap on the “Clear browsing data” or “Clear cache” button.
Other Troubleshooting Methods to Try for Fixing Discovery+ Error 24000/1b-3017/429
- Restart your device: Sometimes, simply restarting your device can help resolve the error.
- Check for updates: Make sure that your device and the Discovery Plus app are up to date.
- Check for any available server maintenance: If the Discovery Plus servers are down for maintenance, you may need to wait until they are back up before you can access the service.
If you have tried these steps and are still experiencing the error, you may need to contact the Discovery Plus customer support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific guidance on how to resolve the issue.