Imagine feeling all the excitement of finally watching the movie you’ve been waiting for so long. You open your Netflix app and turn on your Toshiba TV. Everything is going well but just when you reached the climax of the story, Netflix froze all of a sudden.
Annoying, isn’t it?
Best Solutions to Fix Netflix Not Working, Keeps Freezing or Crashing on Toshiba TV Error
If Netflix suddenly doesn’t work on your Toshiba TV or it keeps crashing or freezing, there are a few things you can do to fix the issue.
Check Your Network Connection
Your internet connection might be the culprit behind your Netflix worries.
- Use your Toshiba TV remote and go to the Netflix app’s settings menu.
- Proceed to the Get Help Section and choose Check Your Network.
- If you see a green mark, it means that it’s not a Netflix concern. The issue is because of your internet connection. The best thing you can do is to restart your modem or router.
- Unplug your router or modem from the power source and then plug it back in again.
- If everything is now working fine with your internet, scroll a step down in Menu then press on the Reload Netflix option.
- A message will appear. Press More Details to be directed to the Settings menu.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to see if it fixes the issue.
Check the Status of Netflix Servers
If the issue lies with Netflix servers, it might stop working, crash, or freeze on your Toshiba TV. There are online services that will let you check the server status.
If any of them reports an outage with the Netflix service, there’s no way that you can stream any content and it might also be the reason why it doesn’t work on your TV.
Log Out and Log In Back Again to Netflix App
To get rid of crashing, freezing, or not working issues, try to sign out and sign back into your Netflix account.
- To do this, proceed to the My Apps section.
- Look for the Netflix app.
- Then choose Logout the Netflix app.
- Choose Login Again and wait for a few minutes.
Reboot Your Toshiba TV
If the Netflix app keeps crashing or freezing repeatedly on your Toshiba TV, try to unplug the device from your main power supply. A restart will refresh the TV system and resolve any of the glitches that might have caused the TV to crash and freeze on Netflix.
Once you have unplugged the TV from your main power supply, wait for 60 seconds or so before you plug it back in again.
Restart Netflix App
If your Netflix app doesn’t work on your Toshiba TV or it crashes or freezes repeatedly, there might be something wrong with the app itself. A quick restart of the app might allow the system to reinitialize and close all the buggy programs that might be running in the background.
Simply exit from the Netflix app on your Toshiba and then wait for several seconds before you try to access the app again.
Don’t let the freezing, crashing, or not working Netflix app ruin your viewing experience on your Toshiba TV. Follow the steps above to quickly solve the issue.