Don’t let flickering issues on TV ruin your viewing experience when streaming on Onn Roku TV! Many users reported flickering or keeps blinking problems on the screen of their Onn Roku TV. It can be frustrating, but there are ways to fix it.
You can find below several solutions to help you resolve the blinking screen error. Follow the provided steps to fix the issue of your Onn Roku TV in no time.
Check the HDMI Cable to Resolve Onn Roku TV Keeps Blinking Issue
The first thing you should do when trying to fix the screen flickering problems on Onn Roku TV is to check the quality of your HDMI cable.
A faulty or low-quality HDMI cable may cause a flickering screen, so inspect the cable closely. If it’s in bad shape, replace it with a new one and see if that solves the TV screen error.
Reset your Onn Roku TV
Sometimes all you need to do is reset your Onn Roku TV in order to fix the screen flickering issue.
- To do this, go to Settings > System > Advanced System Settings > Reset Options and select Reset everything.
- This will reset both the operating system and all of your settings back to their default states.
Update the Firmware of your Onn Roku TV
If resetting your TV doesn’t solve the problem, try updating its firmware. You can find out which version of firmware you have installed by going to Settings > System > About and then selecting Version info at the bottom.
Once you’ve determined which version you have installed, click on “Version Update” from within this menu and follow any instructions given by Roku for updating its firmware.
Adjust the Screen Brightness of your Onn Roku TV
If none of these solutions work for you, try adjusting your TV’s brightness level manually.
You can do this by going into Settings > Display & Sounds > Brightness and then either dragging the slider up or down until you find a comfortable level that gives you no discomfort while viewing the screen without causing flickering issues at the same time.
Examine the UPC Code Connection
A simple interruption in signal and transmission between your devices, such as entering a valid UPC code connection, can cause screen flickering with Onn Roku TVs, which rely on an internet connection for streaming purposes.
- To edit or update these settings, select Setting>Network>Connection Settings>UPC Code Connection.
- Then enter in valid information matching what was provided on your original device documentation before clicking “Submit,” followed by restarting both devices for best results in getting this glitch fixed.
Double-Check that All Wires are Properly Connected
Another common reason why TVs flicker is because wires may not be connecting properly from outlet sockets into the back ports of devices.
- Make sure all connections are secure between input and output jacks! If the problem is still not resolved after double checking that the wiring paths run smoothly without interference interrupting strong signals, then it is time to move onto more complex solutions such as replacing certain parts like bulbs, etc.
- Replace any faulty components in the television set. Remove the back covers from the TV set and inspect the inside components, including the monitor’s chipset, connectors, lamps, and so on.
- If a part is identified as needing replacement, purchase new items online from electronic store outlets near you with the exact same model letters, numbers, and specifications per manual notes.
- Install parts slowly and safely, making sure no other problems arise mid-installation process, either by restarting the television or returning it to regular viewing soon!
We hope this article helps! Try to follow each of the solutions below and see if it resolves the screen flickering issue on your Onn Roku TV. You can let us know what happens by dropping us a comment below.