Don’t worry, we’re here to help. In this article, we’ll explain what causes the black screen error and how to fix it along with the other display issues on the Funimation streaming app.
Introduction to the Funimation App
The Funimation app is a popular streaming service for anime fans. The app has a wide selection of anime shows and movies to choose from, and it’s been consistently praised for its high-quality video streaming.
However, users have recently been reporting an issue with the app where the screen goes black after opening it. This problem is preventing people from being able to watch their favorite shows, and many people are understandably frustrated by it.
Common Reasons for the Funimation Black Screen Error
There are a few common reasons that the Funimation app might go black. We’ll list a few of the most common ones below.
- One possibility is that your device might not be compatible with the Funimation app. The app is designed to work with iOS and Android devices, so if you’re using a different type of device, there is a chance that you might experience some errors.
- Another reason for the black screen error might be that your Funimation account is not properly linked to your device. If you’re not sure how to do this, our customer service team can help you out.
- A third possibility is that there might be a problem with your internet connection. If this is the case, we suggest troubleshooting your internet connection before trying to use the Funimation app again.
Steps to Fix Funimation App Black Screen Issues on iOS or iPhone
If you’re experiencing the Funimation app black screen error on your iOS device, we have a few solutions for you.
- First, make sure your iPhone device is updated to the latest software version. If it is, try restarting your device.
- If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Funimation app.
- If you’re still having problems, delete and reinstall the app while your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Contact Apple Support for additional assistance.
Steps to Fix Funimation App Black Screen Display Problem on Android Mobile Devices
If you’re experiencing the Funimation app black screen issue on your Android phone or tablet, never fear! There are a few things you can try to fix the problem.
- First, make sure that your Android version is up to date—the app may not be compatible with older versions of the operating system.
- If your Android is up to date, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
- If neither of those solutions works, try clearing the app’s cache. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Funimation and tap “Clear Cache.”
- If that doesn’t work, try clearing the app’s data—but be warned that this will delete any saved login information or settings you have for the app, so only do this as a last resort.
Hopefully one of these solutions will help you fix the Funimation app black screen error on your Android device!
If you’re experiencing the black screen error when using the Funimation app, don’t worry—you’re not the only one. There are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem.
First, make sure that you’re using the latest version of the Funimation app. If you’re not, download the latest version and try again. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your device. If you’re still experiencing the black screen error, contact Funimation Support for help.