Watching TV can make you relax or be entertained. However, there are times when issues arise, and it disrupts what you are watching on TV. For instance, your Hisense smart TV may have sound delays or too low a volume problems.
Having a sound delay or volume not working can distract & limit you from enjoying the videos you are streaming on Hisense TV. The picture may show an intense conversation or setting of the movie. But, the delayed sound or not hearing any sound at all can prevent you from getting all excited. Instead, it becomes a frustrating experience.
How to Troubleshoot & Fix Sound Delay and Audio Volume Too Low Issues on Hisense Smart TV
There may be different causes of the audio issue when your Hisense TV has a muffled sound or doesn’t seem too loud even when turned up to max volume. But, there are also ways you can try to fix them. Let us check out the solutions below.
Restart your Hisense TV
Turn off your Hisense TV and wait for a few minutes. Then, turn it on again and relaunch the video you want to watch.
Turn On AV Sync Adjustment
- On your remote, press the Home button.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Go to Sound Settings.
- Select AV Sync Adjustment.
- Turn on the AV Sync Adjustment.
- Now, look for the Audio Out slider and adjust it according to your preference.
Update your Hisense TV Software
- To update the firmware on your Hisense smart TV, navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select System.
- Choose System Update.
- If there is an update available, install it.
- Restart your Hisense TV.
Reset the Audio Settings on your Hisense TV
- Press the Home button on your remote.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Device Preferences.
- Choose Sound.
- Select Reset to Default Option.
- Press the OK button to confirm.
Do a Soft Reset on your Hisense TV
- Power off your Hisense TV and unplug it from the power source.
- Wait for at least 3 minutes before plugging it back into the power source.
- Power on your Hisense TV and check if the audio error is still there.
Factory Reset your Hisense TV
If nothing works, you need to perform a factory reset on your Hisense TV. A Factory reset will revert the settings to their default. It will erase all customizations and accounts in the settings.
- Navigate to the Settings menu of your Hisense TV.
- Select Storage and Reset.
- Choose Factory Data Reset.
- Enter the PIN or use the default 0000.
- In some Hisense TV models, you need to press the Menu button on your remote.
- Select Support.
- Go to Self Diagnosis.
- Choose Reset.
- Enter the PIN.
Which of the solutions above help you fix the Hisense TV sound delay issue? We love to hear from you, so please drop us a comment below.