TikTok has become a staple for many users on social media. Watching TikTok videos or creating one completes someone’s day. But did you know that you can make your TikTok videos more interactive by adding a poll? You can find answers to your burning questions and get the trend from among your viewers.
For instance, you want to ask your viewers’ opinions about something. You can add a poll to your video for your viewers to answer after watching your clip.
Adding a poll takes your TikTok posts to the next level. It allows your followers to take part in something that they like and give them a place to say their voice. Doing so will send them a message that you give them value and appreciate their views by participating in your survey questions.
TikTok polls work like any other online poll. Viewers can select the answer to your survey question. Then, you can view the results which answer has the most number of votes. It can be about anything you may think of and want to ask. You can even ask opinions on important topics or just for fun questions.
How to Create a Poll Trend on your TikTok Videos
You can create and add a new video before adding a poll or upload an existing one.
- Launch the TikTok app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Create button.
- Record your video as usual. You can edit it and add filters.
- Next, click the Confirm button or the Checkmark icon at the bottom.
- On the menu bar at the bottom of the screen, click the Stickers button.
- Scroll down and tap Poll.
- Now, tap the Ask a question box and enter your question.
- Double-tap on the answer boxes to change them to your desired answers.
- Once you are done, tap Done or Next.
- Edit your TikTok descriptions and sharing options.
- Tap Post.
- Tap Post Now.
How to View & Manage your TikTok Polls Results
After posting your video, you can check out the results later to see how many users voted on your TikTok poll. You can share the results for your viewers to see.
- From the home screen of your TikTok app, tap your Profile button.
- Select the video where you added a poll.
- Tap View vote results.
What is your first TikTok poll about? We are curious to know! You can share your story with us down below.