What is Disney Plus Error Code 1014 or 1019?
If you’re seeing Error Code 1014 or 1019 on your Smart TV, it means there’s a problem with the software update on your device. Sometimes the error message says “Device Init Failure.” This can happen on Samsung, LG, Sony, HiSense and other reputable TV brands and for some reasons, including:
- The software update file is damaged or corrupt
- There’s a problem with the network connection
- The software update server is down or unavailable
How to Fix Disney+ Error Code 1014 or 1019 on Samsung, LG 4K Smart TV Devices?
To fix the error 1019 and 1014 when watching shows on Disney+ with your Samsung or LG 4K smart TV device, try the following steps:
- Check your internet connection. Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection.
- Restart your router or modem. Sometimes, restarting your router or modem can help resolve connectivity issues.
- Check for updates for your smart TV’s operating system and the Disney+ app.
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection (at least 3 Mbps).
- Contact your ISP. If you’ve tried the above steps and are still seeing the Error Code 1014 or 1019, contact your internet service provider for further assistance. They may be able to help resolve the issue.
Why Can’t I Stream Disney Plus Movies on My Smart TV?
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to stream movies and TV series using Disney+ or other streaming service on your smart TV. First, make sure that your TV is connected to the internet.
If it is, then the problem may be with the streaming app you’re using to stream movies. Try restarting the app or reinstalling it. If that doesn’t work, then the issue could be with your smart TV itself. Try resetting your TV to its factory settings.
If none of these solutions work, then you may need to contact customer support for your smart TV or streaming service platform.
Why Does My Firestick Keep Saying Error?
- If you’re seeing the error code “11,” it means there’s a problem with your TV’s display. The best thing to do is restart your TV and see if that fixes the problem. If the problem keeps appearing, unplug your TV for a minute, then plug it back in.
- If you’re seeing the error code “7,” it means there’s a problem with your HDMI connection. The first thing to do is unplug your HDMI cable from both your TV and fire stick, then plug it back in. If that doesn’t work, try using a different HDMI cable.
- If you’re seeing the error code “13,” it means there’s a problem with your internet connection. The first thing to do is check to make sure your fire stick is connected to the internet. If it is, try restarting your router. If that doesn’t work, try connecting your fire stick to a different router or Wi-Fi network.
The Disney Plus error code 1014 or 1019 update issue on smart TV devices can be a real pain to deal with, but fortunately, there are a few things you can do to try and fix it.
However, if those steps don’t work, you may need to factory reset your TV. Lastly, you can contact customer support for your specific TV brand if you’re still having trouble.