If you want to cut the cord but retain your favorite TV channels, Sling TV got you covered. You can continue to watch live TV shows on Sling TV, not to mention live sports and on-demand films. Sling TV gives you the advantage of watching TV channels just like you used to without the expensive cable subscription plan.
Sling TV also gives you access to new and exclusive movies and TV series titles that you can only stream on the platform. You can watch your favorite content on the Sling TV app using Roku, smart TV, iPhone or Android phone, Amazon Prime Video Channels and other platforms.
Check out Yellowstone Season 4 on Paramount Network, Property Brothers: Forever Home Season 6 on HGTV, Highway to Heaven on Lifetime, Great Escapes with Morgan Freeman on History, and 7 Little Johnstons on TLC.
But, if you rather choose to move forward with other live TV services apart from Sling TV, or you want to cancel a free trial account before it ends, you can always manage or cancel your streaming subscription account at any time.
How to Cancel or Delete your Sling TV Streaming Subscription or Free Trial Account
Canceling your Sling TV streaming subscription plan or free trial account takes a few steps inside your profile on the Sling website using your computer or mobile device. Follow the steps below on how you can cancel and delete your account now.
- Launch any web browser and go to sling.com.
- Click Sign-in.
- Enter your email address and password.
- On the top right corner, click the Gear icon.
- Navigate to the Account tab.
- Select Manage Account.
- Under Your Subscription, select Cancel Subscription.
- Click Cancel Subscription again to confirm.
- You will see a message giving you the option to pause your subscription instead of canceling it.
- If you choose to cancel, click Continue to Cancel.
- Click Continue to Cancel again to confirm.
How to Manage or Change your Sling TV Subscription Plan
If you want to explore other plan price tiers or digital channel packages on Sling TV, you can easily manage and change your subscription plan through your account settings. While you are at it, you also have the option to add more channels to your streaming account.
- Go to your Account page on sling.com.
- Select Manage Account.
- Under Your Subscription, click Change Subscription.
- You will find the list of Sling TV subscription plans.
- Click the Select button next to the subscription you want.
- If you want to add a channel, click the add button next to it. If you change your mind, click the checkmark to remove it.
- Once done, click the Review button.
- Check your bill and select Submit Order.
Will you be staying on Sling TV or are you planning to cancel your subscription plan altogether? You can tell us your reasons why in the comment section below.