There’s more to Amazon Prime than shopping alone. With Amazon Prime Video, either as part of your Amazon Prime account or on its own, you can get access to entertaining original movies and shows and more through the different channels available.
Solutions to Resolve Amazon Prime Video App Error Code 7279, 7303 or 7306
If you love to do your online shopping with Amazon Prime, Prime Video is a wonderful bonus you shouldn’t miss. However, some Prime Video users have reported encountering error codes, such as 7279, 7303, and 7306. Here are the things you can do to eliminate these issues on Amazon Prime Video.
Troubleshoot Amazon Prime Video Error Code 7279
Error code 7270 on Amazon Prime Video indicates that something linked to your PC might not adhere to the standards for content protection. You can try the following steps to fix the problem:
- Disconnect unused secondary displays.
- Update all your drivers, such as your graphics card drivers.
- Update your web browser to the latest version.
- Use different cables to connect your displays including your TV or monitor.
- Restart your PC and try again.
Fixing Amazon Prime Video Error Codes 7303 and 7306
Amazon Prime Video error codes 7303 and 7306 are basically due to streaming issues. Here are the things you can do to fix them:
- If you have a weak connection or your streaming device doesn’t connect to it, you can connect to a wireless network. A secure and strong connection can often fix the issue. Your router likely lacks the power for establishing a solid connection, especially if you have a bigger house.
- If there are connection interferences, remove any obstacles. Of course, if the issue is due to thick walls, you can try moving the router to another room. Doing so will help eliminate any decongestion in the channel.
- Power cycle or reboot your streaming device and network hardware. A power cycle is a relatively simple process. You just need to unplug both your router and streaming device. Leave the two devices unplugged for around 30 seconds. Plug in the streaming device first followed by the router. Check the activity lights and allow the devices to boot up and connect.
- Rule out other possible problems by checking the speed of your internet connection first.
- You can also switch to a wired Ethernet connection.
- Your streaming device may also suffer if there are other devices connected to the same router, distorting your signal as a result. If this is the case, you can try disconnecting the rest of the devices in the meantime.
Amazon Prime Video continues to be a favorite streaming service among many users because of its extensive selection of original shows and movies. But if you’re encountering any of the error codes 7279, 7303, or 7306, don’t hesitate to try the steps above so you can return to your viewing experience without any issues.