Crunchyroll is an on-demand streaming service created in 2006; it offers mainly anime. Anime is an animated Japanese show. It also caters to Asian movies, dramas, and also Manga. There is a sizable collection of classic and current anime TV series on Crunchyroll, and you might also be interested in their manga collection.
You can watch this on iOS devices, Android phones and tablets, TVs, game consoles, and web browsers. Most of its materials are free, although you will see some ads, and the video quality is only 480p. However, subscribe to premium if you want to stream good quality content.
It offers content for kids and more sophisticated anime TV series, shows, and adult-targeted movies. If you are a parent and you want to protect your kids with this kind of anime, here is what you should do:
- Click on the icon for your Profile after signing into your Crunchyroll account.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Video Settings on the menu
- Lastly, change the box under the Mature Content Filter section to Hide Mature Content.
Why do you Need to Delete or Clear your Watch History Titles on Crunchyroll?
There are a couple of reasons users would want to delete their viewing watchlist or watch history data. They might want to hide something. When it comes to their Crunchyroll account, they may have viewed an adult series and are ashamed of it.
Or if you are a die-hard anime fanatic, the whole point of deleting and clearing your history is to accomplish watching your series peacefully again. And so that you can rewatch shows starting from the beginning without the player jumping to the end of the next episode where you skipped the ending.
On autoplay, it would jump to where you left off and not go to the beginning. That is incredibly annoying when using a device player, such as Xbox, phone, etc., which clearing and removing your history might fix.
Whatever the reason for getting rid of your watch history list on Crunchyroll, we are not here to judge you but to provide for your needs.
How Can you Find and See your Watch History on Crunchyroll App or Website?
- Sign in to your Crunchyroll account
- Choose “History” from the drop-down menu by hovering your mouse to your username at the top of the page.
- On that page, you will see all of your previously watched episodes, their episode numbers, and the time you watched them.
How to Remove & Clear your Crunchyroll Viewing or Watch History Shows Now
There are various ways to clear your anime series or film watchlist and viewing history on your Cruncyroll account.
If you are using a computer
- Go to account settings
- Select “Clear watch history.”
- Then, confirm
If you are using a mobile app
- Open the cogwheel in the upper right corner.
- Log into your account.
- Scroll to go to the “Account Tab.”
- Select the history option
- Delete selectively any episode, series, or movie that you have watched or are now viewing by clicking it one-by-one and selecting the trash icon
- You can erase them all at once by selecting “Clear All” from the menu in the top right corner of your screen.
- Confirm and wait to finish the process
You can also clear your search history
- Go to your “Account Tab”
- Choose “Clear search and continue watching history” and the “Clear recommended videos” button
If these options do not work, and you are worried about security or safety reasons, you can also try to delete your account and create a new one. By deleting your account, you will clear your data in one go. We hope that we’ve been a help to you and finally enjoy watching at Crunchyroll again without worries.